X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrcooler1
    • Apr 2002

Neodivx Protest!!!!

Hello all,

I recently found a great program called Neodivx. It rips dvd's in two modes "easy" and "pro" and it works great. the only problem is that in "easy" it records the music at 96kbps with no choice for better. 96kbps as most know is no quality. Adiquat but not quality. Why rip a dvd if your not going to get the quality a dvd offers? Anyway I asked the software makers why and they said that newbees must settle for 96kbps! and the pros can make there sound as good as they want!!! DARN!!! so what they are saying is that if you want good sound you have to become a pro because they will not give you a choice for better sound in easy mode. I would understand if it was shareware, but it is not.

Well, because I complained on there forum that that was not good to tell us that because we are newbees that we have to settle for bad sound they took down my posting. And I was very nice in my post to the forum telling them how great the program is.

So, if you are a newbee and you want good sound in your rip then stay away from neodivx. BTW... their newversion has messed up their formerly awesome sycronization between sound and image. Don't know why upgraded software has a tendancy to get worse. IF IT AIN"T BROKE THEN DO NOT FIX IT!!!!
  • Kamagurka
    • Apr 2002

what does "get a pro" mean with this prog? do you have to pay for it?

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

become a professional user

i think it was supposed to mean

Comment

Working...