• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodfella30
    • Aug 2002

Follow Tweety's steps...

and then when it is time to burn...
    Use Nero Burning ROM.
    I choose to burn as an UDF/ISO, then I create a folder named VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS on the root of the DVD+RW(or DVD+R). Then just click and drag your files(from the right) into the VIDEO_TS folder! Works for me everytime!
    I don't put anything in the AUDIO_TS folder, but I think I read somewhere that it had to be there to work properly!
    I burned Monsters Inc last Night! I love that movie!!
    Goodfella

Comment

• Modify_inc
      • Nov 2001

Re: Follow Tweety's steps...

Originally posted by Goodfella30
      and then when it is time to burn...
      Use Nero Burning ROM.
      I choose to burn as an UDF/ISO, then I create a folder named VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS on the root of the DVD+RW(or DVD+R). Then just click and drag your files(from the right) into the VIDEO_TS folder! Works for me everytime!
      I don't put anything in the AUDIO_TS folder, but I think I read somewhere that it had to be there to work properly!
      I burned Monsters Inc last Night! I love that movie!!
      Goodfella
      Ok I just tried using Nero,, I finall y found a movie under the size limit (The whole nine yards). I clicked burned after I did the drag&drop of the the files into the video_ts dir. I got a error in the log, here is what it says:

9:59:38 AM #1 Phase 112 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1560
      DVD-Video files reallocation started

9:59:38 AM #2 DVDREALLOC -22 File DVDVideoCompilation.cpp, Line 1085
      File 'VTS_02_0.VOB' is not referenced and should not be present

9:59:38 AM #3 Phase 115 File dlgbrnst.cpp, Line 1560
      DVD-Video files reallocation failed

Anything I can do to fix this, I can't beleive I found a movie that would fit, and now this.

Thanks
      Mike

Comment

• cplevel42
        • Jun 2002

Need To Use Wizard

Mike, you will need to use the Wizard when doing the copy.

Click on help> Use Wizard > then exit the program and restart.

The wizard should pop up when you restart. Choose DVD then copy dvd.

If you need help, email me

cplevel42@attbi.com

Comment

• Modify_inc
          • Nov 2001

Thanks for the reply...

I was using the wizard when I tried this for the 1st time. I found the file it was referencing to. It was 0kb's, why I don't know, so I deleted it and burned and worked fine in my DVD stand-alone player. I'm happy!!

I'm trying do Shrek now, only the first title (for size limitation) and used only the 1st two tracks, the video track and the english audio track using the movies option under smart-ripper. As soon as I try to burn using Primo DVD this time, I get a terminated w/ error message. I just got finish burning The whole 9 yards just to see if I could burn it w/ Primo CD, and it worked fine. Is there a issue w/ Shrek or maybe I just need a reboot.

Mike

Comment

Working...