Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svtcontour
    • Mar 2002

Ton's of problems with Pioneer A03

I really need your help here guys. I have been trying to create a good DVD for over a month now. I have a Pioneer A03 (1.80 FM and set as primary and secondary IDE)), Windows XP(fat32, soon to be NTFS), AMD 1600+, 256MB, 45GB IBM HD, Plextor 12/10/32. I have tried to burn a DVD using Nero (5.5.8.2), Instant CD/DVD (6.4), Prassi Primo (2.0), and Ulead DVD MF. To make a long, long story short, I can burn a data DVD no problem. But as soon as I want to rip a DVD or re-encode a MPg to DVD by using TMPGenc, I get error messages on all of them. I have tried using Princo DVD-rw and ESbuy CD-r (came with drive). I can not get any type of video to burn on the DVD. I have used a ISO image option, a drag and drop option in Nero, and about everything else under the sun. I first thought it mught be the drive, but I returned my first one and the second one does the same exact thing.

Please help
  • drmpadilla

http://www.highvid.com/DVD/nero1/nero01.shtml

This tutorial will go over some of the DVD spec and will show how to burn a DVD from a DVD Folder created by all major authoring programs out there.
    The burnng process is intended for creation of a DVD compatible with a standard Set-Top DVD.
    Apart of the Tips I will give a working example for burning using Ahead's Nero Burning Rom.

i have been able to burn DVD-R to play in Sony standalone player. am using Ulead Moviefactory and Nero 5.5.6.4

i did try Nero 5.5.8.2 but didnt like the "express" format they have changed Nero to. i like the old style Nero. in any case, it does work for me.

Comment

Working...