X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

severe bug in nero recode!?!

i came across an article stating nero recode might DELETE parts of your harddrive or even your entire harddrive!

the problem seems to be the TEMP folder that you can select for the creation of the new vob files.

to be on the safe side make sure to create a NEW directory for the temp folder and DONT ever specify a root directory and let nero delete *temp-files* as nero seems to delete all files in your temp folder (i.e. even your entire hdd in case the temp folder might be c:\)!

so take care when using nero recode!!!
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

bug FIXED

ahead seems to have fixed the bug in nero RECODE

Nero Platinum - 7 programmes en une suite ! ✓ Montage vidéo ✓ Streaming ✓ Sécurité des données ✓ Conversion ✓ Gravure ✓ Radio mondiale ► Plus d'informations

Nero Upgrade Center - Comparez nos produits Nero ! Mise à niveau vers la dernière version ✓ Aperçu de tous les produits Nero ✓ Caractéristiques ►Mise à niveau maintenant !
    Last edited by UncasMS; 3 Aug 2003, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Is "Recode" part of NERO v.6?

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

yap

Comment

• t3ch
          H4x0r of Gibsons
          • Mar 2003

Nero 6 has a ton of new video and audio features. The full exe is ~200mb, whereas 5.x is ~15.
          OGSTH! my webpage
          ----------------------------
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.

Comment

• DonBerg
            • Aug 2003

Nero 6 downloads are split apart into 4 sections now. The main Nero 6 program download (similar to v5.5's features plus a backup app) is 20MB - so only use that if you just want similar to v5.5's size and features. The other downloads are optional - I don't use them since they just add applications that I have better solutions for like a DVD/media player (I use WinDVD or PowerDVD instead) and a DVD author package that appears to be based on Sonic's MyDVD. I prefer Ulead's DVD Movie Factory or Workshop or DVD-Lab for that purpose. You can also download InCD v4 separately as before, I find the newer version of InCD works perfectly now with the OptoRite DVDR+-W drive and quite fast with a DVD+RW disc - the older versions of InCD didn't.

Comment

Working...