Pulling me hair out!!! Help please

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cassbowen
    • Sep 2004

Hi Floppy (that new name sure is gonna take some getting used to )

Thanks for taking the time to look. I am gonna go for it and order the cheaper ones. I'll let you know how I get on.

I don't have MSN but I am on AOL who have this AIM thingie, I tend to use that. Why?

Comment

• Floppy

Hi

I will be waiting to hear from you in regards the cartridges.

As to my name change there is a reason why I went thru with it.
      I always brought software (freeware) or documents to my friends in a Floppy disk and if the whatever they need if it fits in a floppy I will still use it. It wasnt long they were asking me if I had any floppy's for them and sometimes teasing me, saying here comes Floppy again.

I hope this isnt much of a inconvinience as it make me think of good things when I hera that little word (Floppy).

As 2 the Messenger thingy I'm spending more time talking to my friends and it's fast, easy and a great way of keeping in touch. So much so I asked the Forum Admin if he could implement a chat rom on the Forum. Maybe in a month or 2 we will see this.

What do you think about a chat room here???

Good things

Comment

• Cassbowen
        • Sep 2004

I think a chat room is a brilliant idea. I'll be able to ask my many questions in real time and all you brilliant experts her would come instantly to my rescue. Excellent idea.

I do have a question about paper types but I will save that for another time as, by now, you are probably well fed up of answering all my questions.

I will get back to you asap regarding the ink. Obviously it probably wont be for a week or two OR at the rate I am printing stuff out it will be in a day or so.

Cheers for now

PS Floppy is a very sweet name

Comment

• cynthia
          Super Moderatress
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Floppy
          So much so I asked the Forum Admin if he could implement a chat rom on the Forum. Maybe in a month or 2 we will see this.

What do you think about a chat room here???

Good things
          There is a deserted room for DVDShrink related things at this adress;

Comment

Working...