Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

if you have found a sears with mij tyg02's be patient and wait for the sale.

but be sure and don't tell night where that sears is

sony's were on sale last week, I bought 100

Comment

• beachbumm33
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Feb 2007

@chewy....snagged a pack of the verbatim dvd+r's tonight at Office Max.....ur right, $12.99 for 50.....and they had loads of spindles.

Comment

• beachbumm33
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Feb 2007

@chewy.....I did indeed find some, and my lips are sealed, I'm sure not many people go in there for disks, because of the price. But I wonder if the 1x-16x spindles have the same product ID on them, wonder if they will catch it on the price match.

When I put one in cd-dvd speed the disk info says.....MID YUDEN000 T02 000 (00h) but a different yet similar ID in ImgBurn....still YUDEN

Found it! Staples is having a sale this week, $14.98 for a 50 pack, same product number....I'll be goin there first thing, grabbin their add and headin to Sears, YEAHHH!
        Last edited by beachbumm33; 17 Feb 2007, 03:58 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

• beachbumm33
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Feb 2007

Staples Sale

ends tomorrow.....all sony media.....100 spindle of dvd+r is only $24.98, maybe there will be a spindle of MIJ's in there

Comment

• Budreaux
            • Jan 2006

Here is what I am using..

I have 2 and I need to get a third now...... I've crossed the 600 mark and I have a few stacked on my desk.
            I use cloth sleeves with a plastic front. They keep my disks nice and safe and out of the light..all locked up for safe keeping.

What I need now is a sale on Verbatim Digital Movie DVD-Rs. I have 5 left and it's time to restock.... Best Buy usually has them on sale every couple of months, but they seem to be protecting them lately from sales. All my masters are put on these and I intend to continue with that.

Comment

• beachbumm33
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Feb 2007

Office Max.......50 pack of dvd-r , 12.99 this week

Comment

• NightTran
                King of Digital Video
                King of Digital Video
                • Aug 2005

If you did not read one of my post on verb 8x + or - if you dont have Sam club card as your friends or family if they do 11$ /50 they wont last long
                sigpic

Comment

• Figaro14
                  • Jan 2007

Since we're posting some deals on here. Check out Buy.com for a spindle of Verbatim 100 DVD+R disks with rebate for $19.99 and no shipping charge or tax. (.20 cents a disk -- not bad at all for Verbatim +R)

I think the Verbatim +R rebate offer is good until March 07. Here's the link.

Since 1999, we've paid our members over $3.2 Billion in Cash Back. Join now for an extra 10% Cash Back boost. Shop 3,500+ stores using coupons or cash back!

If you haven't used Google checkout yet, first time users get $10 off from Buy on top of this, so your end cost would be $9.99!
                  Last edited by Figaro14; 18 Feb 2007, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Budreaux
                    • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by NightTran
                    If you did not read one of my post on verb 8x + or - if you dont have Sam club card as your friends or family if they do 11$ /50 they wont last long
                    Hey Night..
                    Do you know if those are the Digital Movie verbs.. the ones that loko like a movie reel?

Comment

• soup
                      Just Trying To Help
                      • Nov 2005

I have never used this so I am not in any way recommending them but I found it on my travels. They also have lightscribe at the bottom of the page.

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/s...roductID=10089.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • Dec 2006

I have used them in the past and they were very good and have the lightscribe Verbatim both CD and DVDs right now.
                        Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Budreaux
                          • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by soup
                          I have never used this so I am not in any way recommending them but I found it on my travels. They also have lightscribe at the bottom of the page.

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/s...oductID=10089.
                          I use them exclusively for my masters.
                          I love the quality and the look....
                          I get em localy for $16.99/25... I get em on sale for $11.99.. was really hoping they go on sale tomorrow..12.99 is a good price, depending on S/H.

Comment

• katzdvd
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Feb 2006

Here is what I am using..

http://www.gotoforms.com/Templates/f...atalogID=52080

I have 2 and I need to get a third now...... I've crossed the 600 mark and I have a few stacked on my desk.
                            I use cloth sleeves with a plastic front. They keep my disks nice and safe and out of the light..all locked up for safe keeping.

What I need now is a sale on Verbatim Digital Movie DVD-Rs. I have 5 left and it's time to restock.... Best Buy usually has them on sale every couple of months, but they seem to be protecting them lately from sales. All my masters are put on these and I intend to continue with that.
                            I like that storage idea, Budreaux. I am still leery of storing CDs/DVDs in the "slide in" plastic sleeve type, seems too scratch prone, although I guess if you are careful...

I tend to use the slim line cases, but then there is the problem of labeling the edge, since it is so narrow...

Comment

• rosariorose9
                              Just trying to learn...
                              • Jan 2007

Originally Posted by katzdvd
                              I tend to use the slim line cases, but then there is the problem of labeling the edge, since it is so narrow...
                              I use them too, and the labeling is not just a problem - it's impossible! How do you deal with it?

Norm

Comment

• NightTran
                                King of Digital Video
                                King of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Budreaux
                                Hey Night..
                                Do you know if those are the Digital Movie verbs.. the ones that loko like a movie reel?

they are the same as those without the reel on top but they are the same type
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...