Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

I really can't help you with the program that you are using to make the ISO...but if you'd like to try Recode

You simply drop down the target size menu and choose "custom" and type in 4400. Presto chango...or it could be as simple as removing some audio and subs.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly

Comment

• born2ride
      • Jun 2007

thanks loco
      i use shrink or recode all the time. i never played with dvddecrypter or imgburn.. so i have a lot of trouble with them.
      imgburn does not shrink the movie i am assuming. so that screen is then dvd contents. but how do i know what to delete?the screen is just a bunch of #'s to me?
      i always good to learn something new .

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

We can't discuss DVDD or Shrink here anymore or any proggies that bypass copy protection, even if that isn't the purpose of this thread or the questions being asked. That is why I suggested Recode. Imgburn is a burning engine and nothing more...you cannot manipulate any content with it. I remove all audio with Recode except AC3 5.1 and any subtitles that I don't want or need. When you get the layer break screen in Imgburn you will have to go back to the drawing board and compress your file some more or use a DL blank.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• born2ride
          • Jun 2007

got it thanks

Comment

• locoeng
            Who Farted?
            • Dec 2005

Good luck and happy burning...let us know how it goes.

Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...