X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjceo
    • Oct 2002

I need HELP!

Hello

i´m trying to rip Romeo and Julieta In AC3 using DVDAVI2 (only to extract the AC3 files) and Simple Divx (to create the movie) and Nandub to merge video and audio. the problem is that when the avi is ready the audio and video don´t match. It´s very small the difference but there is.
    I want to Know how I corrct this?

is there any progam that already do the video with AC3 384kbs?
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

What exactly do you mean by not matching? I suppose if it's just off by a few ms, you can use nandub's audio interleave setting to fix it. Go to Audio tab -> Interleave and input an approximate value in the "Delay Audio by x ms" box.

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

in case your audio stream does have a delay, you should find a certain indication within the filename dvd2avi creates.

in case of any such possible delay, you must correct this when muxing - any decent guide should tell you so!

moreover, muxing ac3 should be done with certain interleaving settings depending on the bitrate of your ac3.

for more on delay as well as muxing settings, take a look at my guide by clicking on the anigif.

Comment

• tjceo
        • Oct 2002

Enchanter

you´re right the problem it´s just off a few ms. But I`ve already put the valor that DVD2AVI give me (-83) in the Delay Audio (nandub). What I do?

Thank you

Comment

• tjceo
          • Oct 2002

UncasMS

I muxed my movie whith your guide; I put the delay that DVD2AVi gave to me (-83) and whith your guide i put in the Prelod 160ms and on the interleave audio 160ms, just like say in your guide but when i go to the end of the movie i can see clearly that de sound cames a litle bit early than the video. Where is the problem?

Thank you

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

Try interleaving the audio every 1 frame. This works well for my DivX+AC3 files.

Comment

• tjceo
              • Oct 2002

Does Gorfian Knot can rip a movie with ac3? (the same ac3 that DVD2AvI does)

Comment

• UncasMS
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2001

maybe you could try muxing with POSITIVE instead of negative delay values!?

Comment

• tjceo
                  • Oct 2002

UncasMS

a thing that I didn´t tell is that in Nandub When I select the ac3 files in the description that nandub gives show is 5 channels but I put the values that there are on your site: AC3 384kbit/s 6 Channels => Preload: 160ms Interleave every 160ms and they are for 6 Channels. Are an specifc number for 5 Channels?

Comment

Working...