Cant Find the Audio

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audi
    • Sep 2002

im a little confussed on what to do, my original problem was that when i tried to encode the ac3 files i got from dvd2avi with gknot it said they were only like 8 seconds and when i tried to do it with headac3he it said there was an error. so what i thought was that maybe these vobs were just the video and the audio was someplace else. i tired using vob2avi but i got a bunch of errors and same thing with graphedit. i tried doing khp's method of above and it doesnt work with the newest version winamp . im not sure what im trying to do either, do i want to convert the ac3s that ripped with dvd2avi to wav or rip them directly from the vobs.

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

Originally posted by audi
      i tried doing khp's method of above and it doesnt work with the newest version winamp . im not sure what im trying to do either, do i want to convert the ac3s that ripped with dvd2avi to wav or rip them directly from the vobs.
      Get winamp2.8 then. The aim of my suggestion, was to convert the AC3 file form DVD2AVI to wav, which you could then encode to mp3 with some other app.
      Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

Working...