Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiwi†Bird
    • Jun 2004

Hi'a Floppy,

Yeah, I thought the room would be for what you described. It would come in very handy at times.

My husband and I recently came back from living in the UK for 18 months. We lived in Spalding...East Midlands. But boy, it's good to be back home. No place like home, eh.

Portuguese eh.....What made you go to England?

Regards, Mike (tomorrow it might be Michaela....who's to know....lol)
    And remember, if you're going through hell........................keep going!!!

Comment

• Floppy

Hi Mike & Michaela or whatever...

What brought me to England was my desire to fulfill my destiny and meet my wife. I have done the latter.

It took me 11 years and 6 countries but I found her...

B4 u ask we been married since June 1st 2004...

I suppose the short answer would be love and money really... Got love still working on the money...

Good Things

Comment

• Kiwi†Bird
        • Jun 2004

Wow, still on your honeymoon practically! That's great. I love being married, it's one of the best things in the world, for me.

I've been married a little longer than you newly weds though.......16 years for us

You have love......and I hope you get the money......but as long as you have love eh....

Michaela

Comment

• Floppy

Hi

16 yrs wooa, thats half of my age.

But oh well to the rest, as you say as long as we have love...

later

Comment

• Kiwi†Bird
            • Jun 2004

It's almost half my age too...lol. I married young...but I'm still your senior, so make sure you show some respect, boy....

Ciao....Me

Comment

• Floppy

hey Im not a boy... Im a child ReStEcPa like Ali-G says... dont I allways?

Comment

• Kiwi†Bird
                • Jun 2004

lol .... Well, I'm gonna take some video footage of the house and gardens today to send to a friend in the UK......I'll let you know how I get on... Will probably take me a few days, with all the other stuff I have to every day!...lol.

Ciao for now.......Mike

Comment

Working...