Do they make VHS tapes were you can insert mini tape ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamieuk23
    • Nov 2003

Do they make VHS tapes were you can insert mini tape ??

Hi sorry if this is a bit confusing but I have around 10 min tapes that you put inside your average camcorder, with loads of family memories on them.

I no longer have a camcorder to be able to link to my PC using a USB lead, so I am just left with all the min tapes.

I remember years a go there was a special VHS tape that had a flip top lid on it, and all you would have to do was put the mini tape inside and then just put the VHS tape inside a VHS player and you could watch it.

my aim is to convert the mini VHS tapes to DVD video. so my plan would be to use this special VHS tape with flip top lid - if there is still such a thing >> then hook my VHS player up to my DVD recorder and record the from the VHS tape >>> bobs ya uncle.!!

any 1 got any ideas if there is such a thing as this special flip top lid VHS tape ???

or no of a better way for me to back the min VHS tapes up ??
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

WOW thats a tough question I know what you are talking about I used to have one that came with my old cam corder. I have not seen one in stores for years you may want to search on Ebay. That is a good place to find some of the older stuff that you just cant find in stores any more. Good luck.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Heres a link to one for $11.95 do a earch for VHS-C adapter,your local store (bestbuy, cpmpusa. etc might carry one)

Comment

Working...