X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrinkOrDie
    It Was The Dog, I Swear!
    • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by drfsupercenter
    Yes, Nero causes problems with AVI's. Two options. One: convert using TMPGENC, like mentioned above, or download Ulead Video Studio and burn with that. Hope that helps you! If you want to burn with Nero, use Ulead to convert to MPEG-2 and then use Nero.
    YES! Starting with a high quality error-free AVI I have had success using the same method. (Ulead, then Nero)
    My toy:

Custom Build PC Born on 03-08-08AMD Athlon64 X2 6400+ (3.21Ghz) (Black Edition) on overclock ready Asus M2R32-MVP Crossfire AMD chipset Mobo, 8-Channel HD Audio, Windows XP MCE, 2GB 800Mhz DDR2, 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS, 500GB SATA-II HardDisks X 4 in RAID 4 mode,(1.5 TB storage capacity + 500GB eSata external) Sony MultiRec DVD-RW, PCI-HDTV Tuner, SOYO Topaz S 24" Wide LCD 1920X1200

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie
      Did I misinterpret this? Mudd (the thread starter) said "I tried burning it to disk but wont play in dvd player..."

And Mudd also said:

But seriously Columbo, I'd like to know what software you would use to accomplish the conversion of AVI to DVD.
      this is what i would AND DO use

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Floppy

Pinnacle???

Comment

• DrinkOrDie
          It Was The Dog, I Swear!
          • Nov 2003

spank you columbo. Your link has useful info. Good answer!
          My toy:

Custom Build PC Born on 03-08-08AMD Athlon64 X2 6400+ (3.21Ghz) (Black Edition) on overclock ready Asus M2R32-MVP Crossfire AMD chipset Mobo, 8-Channel HD Audio, Windows XP MCE, 2GB 800Mhz DDR2, 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS, 500GB SATA-II HardDisks X 4 in RAID 4 mode,(1.5 TB storage capacity + 500GB eSata external) Sony MultiRec DVD-RW, PCI-HDTV Tuner, SOYO Topaz S 24" Wide LCD 1920X1200

Comment

• mudd1568
            • Sep 2005

thank you for everyones response i am not quite sure how to post my file maybe someone could tell me where to get mainconcept i tried columbs guide but am unsure of how to use tmpgenc i tried winavivideo it seems to work but it seems quite pricy i am on a fixed budget. thank for everones help.I wish it was as easy as some people make it out to be.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

i tried columbs guide but am unsure of how to use tmpgenc
              what exactly is the problem?
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...