Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • str8304
    • Jun 2005

Originally Posted by Keisha
    Have anybody had problems with Netflix. The first month or two They would ship movies out promptly and I would get 6 movies per week. Where I live if I ship a movie today, Netflix would get the movie the next day bacause I live near a distrubution center. But now sometimes it will take them 2 days to scan in a movie and 90 percent of the time now, they always ship my movie the next day instead of the same day. Sometimes I would put 3 movies in one envelope complete with the white sleeves and they would only scan in two and I call them to complain why they only scan in two movies, they always give me different excuses and then about ten minutes after I hang up the missing movie gets scan in. I have the 3 out at a time subscription and hate they are trying to limit the amount of movies you get per month. Netflix is far better than any online DVD rental companies out there but just hate the way they do business. Has anyone else had issues with Netflix?
    I have definately had the same issues. I have the 8 movie subscription. I would get them in the mail in the mornings and drop them off at a post office not far from their distribution center that same day in the evening. It would take like 2-3 days to scan the movies in and then another day or two for them to ship out the next from my que. They are definately trying to make an extra buck!

Comment

Working...