X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • penningtonsm
    • Apr 2006

Help me Please

Hello, I am of course a newbie and have been going crazy trying to figure out this problem I am having. I tried to look at the other forums here to see if someone else already asked the same question but I found nothing. Anyway, here is my problem. Thank you in advance for helping me out or pointing me in the right direction.

I have been downloading movies from Morpheous and I have been burning them on a dvd with Nero Burning ROm. The problem is that I can only watch these movies in my Modded X-box and not my DVD.

REcently i downloaded a movie and used Winavivideo converter to convert my avi files to DVD and then burn it to a dvd using nero. It worked!! I was so excited that I thought I figured it out but that was the only time it worked. Now when I try another movie it tells me that there was compliance test issues. SO I researched compliance test issues to no evail and here I am today. Can someone please explain to me how to copy downloaded movies from a downloading program and burn them onto a dvd that will play in my DVD player please. Your help would mean so much to me. I would even put a few bucks in your paypal account if neccessary Thank you so much. Hope someone can help.

Steve
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Well if I were going to risk getting banned or suspended from the forum I am thinking it would have to be for more then a few bucks. LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

Spend the money on the original DVD's instead.

Read the forum rules.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...