Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GOL
    Just trying to help
    • Jun 2005

as far as barebones goes it just depends on teh componets those seem to be prety close to complete just minus the OS and CPU. I am a Very big ASUS motherboard person the Overclock features alone make it worth it. If an Overclock doesn't go as planned it will reset BIOS on the next reboot.. But also their 3 year warranty and Support. I have yet to have a problem with ASUS i.e.. if the Board was bad it was replaced quickly or if problems arise from the BIOS version they had an Update for it ready to go.

@JuiceJames
    What are you upgrading from... Depending it could be an Outstanding upgrade..I personally would look @ a Differ Brand haven't had much luck with PowerColor. I would stay with ASUS, ATI, Sapphire, Vision Tek.. or Nvidia Cards, ASUS, XFX,BFG or MSI...

Comment

• toomanycats
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Apr 2005

I like ASUS also. I have an ASUS K8SE which now is long in the tooth but after 1.5 years of everyday use it has proved rock solid. Tigerdirect.com offers extended warranty's at very reasonable prices and can be worth the extra costs.

Comment

Working...