Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mstyra2u
    • May 2002

Confused!!

OK I am so Confused I can't take it anymore I have the movies on my computer there to big I've read up and they say use Tmpgenc then they say No use VirtualDub Then they say to burn them use Nero Then they say no use Easy cd then they say no use Fireburner.!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then with the movies they say SMR's are crap then this one is Crap or only download these. And then when u don't know what one is right and u send a message on here it's either no one responds or they tell u to go to the same site you went to in the beginning and got confused. I mean it's Called General Discussions: Doesn't that mean if someone has a question and People out there that read it know the answer doesn't that mean it's suposed to be discussed? Or is there some form of Code Password your suposed to say for people to answer u?

1:Is Tmpgenc the only one I can use? When I add the Movie it starts up then like haveway through it freezes up.

2: Is Nero The Best one to use?

3:Is The Tmpgenc the one that is used to compress it?

4:What Movies are the Best to download and burn meaning (SMR,TMD, etc.)

I have like 1000.00 questions but that's all I'll ask for now I would be thankful if anyone answered. I know I'm just a beginner but in the beginning everyone was a beginner at this and someone had to have takin the time to explain to you how it's done so why can't anyone do the same for others?
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

1. you will only receive the password if you transfer some $99 to ADMIN

2. all other people read postings in this board, post questions, every now and then even answer questions

3. above all this is not a support-center for all sorts of movies downloaded from P2P-Networks

read a little more in this board and you will possibly see, there isnt THE ONE AND ONLY ANSWER / SOLUTION to problems we all have with movie related stuff!

Comment

• Mac Sidewinder
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member
      • Apr 2002

Here is an excellent way to learn how to make Divx or SVCDs:

1. Grab a how to guide, (see directly above at flashing message) get the necessary software, try it!

2. When you have a problem (and you probably will) use the search function and find the answer. 99% of the time, someone else has had the same problem, asked it, and had it answered here.

3. After you can make a working Divx or SVCD using the guide, find another guide describing a different way and try it! You may find a "better" or "easier" way to do the same thing. All this is purely subjective.

4. Lurk in the background, reading the different problems that other users have, and learn from the responses that more experienced users post. Take these experiences and try them on your own encodes, learning more as you go.

5. When you feel comfortable making your own encodes, start helping other users with their problems.

If you do all the above, I guarentee that within a few months you will be an "old" pro at this whole procedure and will be answering questions of other "newbees" left and right.

Above all always remember, you can always learn something new. There is always a "better" or "easier" or "higher quality" way of doing this.

Mac

The journey is half the experience!

Comment

Working...