Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moragp
    • Sep 2002

Setarip I hope you can help Please

Hi sorry to bother you again but I need your expert advise.I have downloaded some movies which are divx dvd rip (div3 codec) and they are of superb quality however when I encode them to svcd and burn through nero I am finding that sections of the movie have a purple color through them.This is really spoiling what is otherwise a movie of really good quality.This was not happening until the last two movies that I have done and yet I am doing nothing different.I am using nero 5599.I really appreciate your time and advise.Hope to hear from you soon. Thankyou
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Make certain that the horizontal and vertical resolution are each divisible by 16...

Comment

• moragp
      • Sep 2002

Thanks but still not working

Thanks for your advise setarip.I have checked this and both of them are divisible by 16.I have just tried encoding a part using tmpeg but it is still putting this purple color through the movie.I am really lost as to what I can do next to try and correct this.Have you any other suggestions?

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

You may want to examine the various filter in tmpgenc. Perhaps, the "soften block noise" (again unsure about spelling) may prove benificial.

Comment

Working...