Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darialan
    • Nov 2002

Where are my subtitles?

I'm a bit puzzled here. I've tried both radlight and BSplayer to do this. Ok, the problem is I downloaded Ring 0 and finally realized i had to download subtitles. The other films i didn't need to do that. Anyway, I load up the movie from the cd i burned and then loaded the subtitles from the hd. Well the subtitles never come up. I've tried everything i could think of. For instance I tried selecting the language under BSplayer after loading the subs. This got BS player to say that the subtitles are indeed on, but they don't appear. I also tried copying the file back onto the hd into the directory that the sub files are in and tried the same thing there. No good. Please help. I don't know what's wrong.
  • Darialan
    • Nov 2002

more details

I tried something else. I change the filke names so that they wre all alike(except extensions of course) and i put the movie in the same folder. No luck there either. and I noted that Radlight said "Error reading subtitles."

Comment

• Qyd
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Oct 2002

Can you read the subtitle file with (say) notepad? If it's downloaded, it might well be a bogus file.
      Try also running the subtitle file through some subtitle editing software (Subtitel workshop for instance) and see if they're consistent.

Comment

Working...