X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spytek
    • Nov 2002

MPEG Capture using TV card

Hi All

I have a hauppegge WinTV Go card and use nanoDVR to capture MPEG movies. I have hit a small glitch. when i try to capture movies from a Video recorder connected to the TV card, the resulting movie 'stutters' ie isnt smooth but when i capture from a tv channel, the final video is smooth? Why do i get a difference?

I have tuned the TV card to pick up my video recoder as a channel (like you do with a TV).

Any help/suggestions appreciated

Spytek
  • CybaSmuggla
    • Nov 2002

I have an Aver TV card,and have found there may be an improvement with the TV tranciever,Is the cam analogue or digit?I suggest it may be the Philips TV components,or the software,check for driver updates,or try another prog..

Comment

• spytek
      • Nov 2002

What i mean by video recoder is a VCR. I connected it to my TV card using the antenna plug and tunes my TV card to pick up any video being played on the VCR. When i recorde from a normal TV channel on the TV card, it works fine but when i try to record from the VCR channel.. it movie isnt smooth (low frame rate) but i dont get many dropped frames (30 max for an hours recording)

Spytek

Comment

• CybaSmuggla
        • Nov 2002

OK,u say your going into the antenna,does it have AV in/out? you need to use these lines for the VCR.

Comment

Working...