Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dennis
    • Apr 2003

Haven't got a clue

I'm trying to burn an MPEG2 file with NeroVision....I extracted the wave file from the original AVI with VirtualDub...I then opened up TMPGEnc and loaded the DVD NTSC Template...I loaded the video from the original AVI and used the Wave file for the audio....The encoding went fine and the MPG file played fine on my PC, However, when I burn it to a DVD+R/W disc using NeroVision, the audio track is real fast and actually finishes a third of the way through the movie.... I have tried unlocking the template in TMPGEnc and changing various settings, but still getting the same results....I've been through it so many times that I don't even care about the movie anymore...I just have to know...I'm sure you know what I mean....Thanks in advance
    I have a P3, 1 Gig...384 MB Ram...Using WinXP Pro...My burner is an HP 200i...I've used all these programs before with good results most of the time but never with this problem...
    Sound familiar to anyone?
    Attached Files
  • Qyd
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Oct 2002

How did you manage to get an avi with only key frames and no delta frames? Doesn't that mean the video is actualy uncompressed? What's the size of that file?

Comment

• Dennis
      • Apr 2003

Filename is "Young Frankenstein [DivX dvd rip].Avi...It's 659 MB...
      I got it from E-Donkey

Comment

Working...