Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • musicsmosthated
    • May 2003

2 questions/issues

okay, I'm using rippack v3.0.0 just because it's the easiest program I've found so far (I'm very new at this). I get a very badly interlaced video with this. I'm not sure if I did a single pass or 2 passes in the conversion, but it sucks. second, for some reason windows media player (9) won't play dvds anymore. I just get a message that says that it is unable to play dvds at this time and when I click details it tells me "unable to load aspi". how do I fix that?
  • DBCMakura
    • May 2003

First: Stay cool! To be new in the community is not an big problem!
    I'm also new, but I know something about DivX and video editing and I'm ready to teach it.
    Second:Try to use another program like vidomi, FlaskMPEG or DVDX.
    its much easier!!!
    third: Don't play DVDs with MediaPlayer!!! That player sucks dicks. Its full of bugs and the typical Microsoft ****!
    Use PowerDVD or WinDVD!
    Where to get APSI from you asked?
    Go to Gamecopyworld.com, select Programs or go to the search function. Tipe in ASPI. Download the latest ones(look at the dates)
    Thats all I got to say.
    Hope I helped a little!
    DBCMakura
    DBC is rockin' tha Universe since 2001 and wont ever stop!!!

Comment

• musicsmosthated
      • May 2003

well, I got the dvds to play, my computer was full of viruses and such, so I ended up reformatting and it worked just fine. I'm going to try gordian knot, just because there is a fairly good documentation that goes along with it. also, is there a way to get rid of a really bad interlace problem?

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

Originally posted by musicsmosthated
        is there a way to get rid of a really bad interlace problem?
        Yes. De-interlace. More information at www.doom9.org (read guides/search forum).

Comment

• musicsmosthated
          • May 2003

^^^that's kind of obvious, but thanks anyways. I found it in the ripping guide for gordian knot.

Comment

Working...