Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frotje
    • May 2003

Submux

Submux is a simple program. With this program you can mux avi with a subtitle. But it isn't as great as I hoped.
    I'm looking for other programs but I can't find any. Only 1 movie is working with subtitle which I encoded.
    If you have found a program, please tell me

Frotje
  • DBCMakura
    • May 2003

If you want to mux Subs with Avi-video i think this would be interesting for you:
    Search for the virtual Dub Subtitle plugin on the web (I would use google) then copy the plugin into your virtual dub folder and open virtual dub.Load your Avi file, select full precessing mode in the video setting, set a codec for video (important, if you don't the file will be biiiiig!), then select filter option, press add, select the plugin in you vd folder, scroll down the list, double click the plugin, select your subtitle file press okay. Don't forget to set the sound options to direct stream copy. Then go to file menu and save your avi file. After about an hour or so there you have youravi file with subs. It sound very coplicated but its easier than you expect.
    Otherwise you can use BSPlayer or MicroDVD*sweet* to have the subtitles on screen while you're watching your movie.
    To change the format of your subs take substation alpha or one of the converters you can find on divx-digest/software/subtitles
    Just try it.
    Hope i helped a little.
    See ya if ya want!
    DBCMakura
    DBC is rockin' tha Universe since 2001 and wont ever stop!!!

Comment

• Frotje
      • May 2003

Thanks

I will give it a try. Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...