Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naidool
    • Sep 2003

burning 9.4 Gb using pioneer 106

how do i copy a double sided dvd , to a 9.4 gb ( one each side?) using a Pioneer A06 burner, Nero 6?

pls help
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

That depends on the ORIGINAL double-sided DVD. If each side is single-layered, simply use DVD Shrink (No compression) to "rip" (decrypt and copy)each side to a separate folder on your hard drive.

If either (or both) sides of the original is/are double-layered, follow the same procedure as above, except select the required compression for each side.

Use a burning program, such as NERO (in "DVD-Video" mode) to burn...

Comment

• Livewire
      • Jun 2003

I hear that there are 18GB DVD's out there. (Double sided - Double density)

Any writers supporting this technology, or is the 27-50Gb BlueDisk the answer?
      Government throws more money at a problem, so it looks like they are making a difference.

Comment

• naidool
        • Sep 2003

sorry guys... I've got a music dvd.. that has side 1, fip it over and its got side 2... ( double sided, single density.??? I think)

how do I burn this, ( other than burning each side onto a single 4.7gb dvd-/+r)?

Can I burn a 9.4Gb dvd -/+r , with my Pioneer A06?

from the software side I usually use dvd shrink and Nero 6.
        how can I do this....??

help...

Comment

• WildmanJoe
          • Jan 2003

I hear that there are 18GB DVD's out there. (Double sided - Double density)
          That's nothing compared to the 1TB disc that some Jap company made recently. (Mitsubishi or Hitachi or something...) Will look up on it and let you guys know

Comment

Working...