Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sofi
    • Jan 2002

AC3 conversion for VCD Help

I ripped a DVD but somehow must have chosen the wrong settings, I now have an AC# sound file and an MPG video file. How do I merge them to make a VCD
    Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Convert the .AC3 audio file to an Uncompressed (PCM) .WAV file. Then you can load both the video file and the .WAV file into TMPGEnc and select the proper settings for "MPEG1-Video CD" (NOT simply "MPEG1").

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• sofi
      • Jan 2002

worked 100% thanks a ton also learned a lesson, when upgrading software check the default settings, dont' take anything for granted

Comment

• sofi
        • Jan 2002

LOL.....
        my "personalized" (heck how do you spell that) translation in English can let me down, should check my default settings there too. Thanks for making me smile on a lonely working saturday night

Comment

• sofi
          • Jan 2002

we also get the Xfiles but us it is
          "The truth is out there" ditto but not by me LOL, that usually comes when the cameramen are ready to down tools and then the boss gives his profound view on life
          LOL
          11:15 pm here and still a loooooooooooong way to go, time for extra top up of caffeine

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"You are not alone" (Plagiarized from "X Files") ;>} Should have been "(Plagiarized from Close Encounters of the Third Kind)" - must be age creeping up on me ;>}

Comment

Working...