Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p_f_t
    • Feb 2002

TMPGEnc read error

I am trying to split an mpeg. In merge & cut I open my mpeg file and use the slider to advance to approx 72 mins and click the closing brace, I then click ok but I get this read error message. I have also created the output file. Can anyone come up with any suggestions.

Thanks in anticipation
    Paul
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Have you tried playing the mpeg? Perhaps that part of it might be corrupt. You could also try cutting at a different time interval.

If you don't already have the latest version of TMPGEnc, download it. It's usually better.

Comment

• p_f_t
      • Feb 2002

Yes it plays fine, I've tried lots of different time postions and it is the latest version.

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
        • Nov 2001

Hi there, you mentioned that you choose the cutting ] to end but have you choosen the [ to begin the cut ? just a thought

Let us know how it goes

Cheers

Comment

• p_f_t
          • Feb 2002

I tried the opening bracket, but to no avail. On the off chance I tried clearing the read error and clicking on run to see what happened and it worked fine. So anyone coming accross the same problem just ignore the error, clear and carry on as normal. YIPPEE!!!
          Thanks for your input.
          Paul

Comment

Working...