Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFool
    • Jun 2004

AC3 Audio not playing right

ive had this problem for a long time now, but really didnt do nothing about it...

i have AC3Filter installed so i see no reason why it isnt working right...

the problem with it is that the volume is really low when i try to play a movie with ac3 audio... i have to crank up the volume on my speakers to like almost all the way to kinda hear the people in the movie talking, but when another sound on the computer plays in the background it blasts the sound over the sound in the movie....

sometimes when i try skipping between parts in the movie i hear a loud click and the volume gets lower then it was before and every other time i change the position again it clicks again, but the sound doesnt get any lower (only the first time)...

i was wondering if it could be my sound card or something, but it really gets anoying risking blowing out my speakers every time i try to play a file with the ac3 extenshion or a movie with that audio format....

if anyone knows how to fix it if its an software problem plz tell me! it really gets on my nerves....
  • BoF
    • Nov 2001

This post may help you.
    [www.scandiumrecords.com][Logan dataspirit]

Comment

• TheFool
      • Jun 2004

hey BoF... check what i wrote in the post... i think thers something up with some other software i have on this computer, but im not sure cause the ac3filter seems to not even work at all....

Comment

• BoF
        • Nov 2001

don't you hear any sound or is it "really low when i try to play a movie with ac3 audio" ?
        try Graphedit and post a screenshot or information here.
        [www.scandiumrecords.com][Logan dataspirit]

Comment

• TheFool
          • Jun 2004

actually i got it working, but it seems like it only makes the loud CLICK sound then have the volume go low only when i use divx to play the avi file... im going to take a look at some other forums and see what i can find first

Comment

Working...