How do you convert movies in Real PLayFiles?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msi435
    • Jan 2002

How do you convert movies in Real PLayFiles?

cause i have seen like Full DBZ movies with not to bad quality only like 30 meg and in a Real player file its crazy! if i could convert like Akira in there and make it like 200 meg that would be most excelent!
  • Thrawn
    • Jan 2002

have a look at this vcdhelp.com guide:

The Grandadmiral was here!

Comment

• Thrawn
      • Jan 2002

hm dont know at this moment if this thing just allows u to make streaming rm's best u go for Real Producer:
      Link at this site:
      The Grandadmiral was here!

Comment

• johnbmx4christ
        • Nov 2001

i use real producer and it works great ..although i dont use it much cause it compresses so much it looks like crap..even on the highest number(least compression)
        john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

• Enchanter
          Old member
          • Feb 2002

I'd suggest you use the divx compression instead. Realmedia files may seem to have superb compression (long movies with small filesize).

However, I have grown to hate these formats as they drop frames really badly. I have got a whole series of anime, each episode (20min approx.) having a file size of generally 25MB. When I watched it at that time (DivX was not known yet), I could tolerate it even though it was obviously bad. Now, with all the high quality subs here and there, rewatching it gave me eyesores and longing for better-looking anime.

For the same filesize as the .rm files, you can make a better quality divx file. I can vouch for that. The early Love Hina fansubs had the same filesizes as the .rm files (50MB approx) and they look obviously better.

Comment

• msi435
            • Jan 2002

k guys thankz 4 all tha help i just needed to kno that 4 future refrence lie if i wated 2 up load sum of a movie ill just put in real player 2 make it insted of a 5meg file make it like a 2 meg n junk! but thankz!!!

Comment

Working...