X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steffia
    • Jul 2004

filesize : 20ko after encoding :(

Hello,

when I try encoding a movie into xvid (or into divx), the result is a file of something like 20ko... (well it shouldnt, should be more around 300 Mo...)

I got xvid and divx codec reinstalled (I think :/) but am not too sure of what I should do :/

I believe the answer to be somewhere on the forums but I don't really know what my problem is so it's hard to do a search

Thanks anyway
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Click on the "DivXDigest" link toward the top of the page - and read some of the excellent tutorials...

Comment

• steffia
      • Jul 2004

If you're referring to links in the "beginners start here" thread, I couldnt find anything related to my problem

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"If you're referring to links in the "beginners start here" thread"

NO, I'm NOT referring to that! Again, click on the "DivXDigest" link toward the top of the page - and read some of the excellent tutorials...

Comment

• steffia
          • Jul 2004

Aye sorry but anyway I went on divxDigest already, but I couldnt get anything from it All the articles (all I found, nothing called tutorials) speak about DVD and conversions :/

Or maybe I'm just too tired

I can't find a good tut to start anyway, too much posts / things everywhere, but nothing too good well of what I found

Thanks for replies anyway ;p

[edit] anyway, what I'm doing : I've got pics I assemble using pjBmp2avi ; the thing works right if I get my movie uncompressed, but what I do is : Xvid, 2pass-1st pass (or the same with divx) with other options by default... That's the right thing isnt it ?
          Last edited by steffia; 24 Jul 2004, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...