Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gazzer1946
    • Aug 2004

Easy CD DVD Creator

I use Roxio Easy CD/DVD Creator, and I am unsure how to copy the files that I have ripped via DVD Shrink as every tutorial uses Nero, and I just can't get on with Nero. I have used the Disk Creator Classic button with other files, but I have tried this with the ripped files and when we try to play it, it says "Check Disk".
    Does anybody else use Roxio, or am I a lone user?
    Would be grateful for any help as I have thrown away about 5 disks so far.
    Thanks
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"Would be grateful for any help as I have thrown away about 5 disks so far."

A word of advice: always do a "Test" burn, if you are unsure what the finished result will be, with a (+/- RW) disk. You can always "Erase" the disk if something goes wrong.

Comment

• gazzer1946
      • Aug 2004

Help with Roxio CD/DVD Easy Creator

I am using DVD-R disks, so you can't erase them, and, I can't see how to do a test run anyway. I really need help with this programme.

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

Do you have both "Nero" and "Roxio" both installed on your computer? This might be causing problems because there are known conflicts to exist by having both programs installed simultaneously. If you haven't done so, uninstall Nero if you prefer to use Easy CD/DVD Creator.

Comment

• gazzer1946
          • Aug 2004

Sorry about the duplication, didn't realise, I'm new to this. I didn't think I had made my question easy.
          In answer, I only have Roxio, I don't like Nero, tried it before on another hard drive, have upgraded since then, so nothing left on.
          I just need to know how to get it from the hard drive to the disk.
          Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...