Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nicky
    • Feb 2002

I have some questions

Ok this is my first time here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me first of all where to download these movies? I already know about imesh. But my question is where do you get the movies before they come out that imesh or wherever doesn't have? Oh also does anyone know how much a dvd-rw is/ and where is a good place to buy these?
    Thank you for your help and patience since I have no clue!!!!!
    you could also email me with these ansewers!n.rosier@attbi.com
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

From my own experiences, mIRC is the one true place where the newest stuff come out first.

Comment

• nicky
      • Feb 2002

ok tried going to mIRC but it is chat. How do you download movies. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
      Thanx

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

I'm not sure what sort of movie you want. I'm an anime fan and I stick around where they release anime (ones you don't get in DVDs yet or ever).

One of the most popular place:
        server: irc.enterthegame.com
        channels: #soldats, #elite-fansubs, etc.

As for other channels and other stuff, any readers care to share with us?

Comment

• nicky
          • Feb 2002

ok. So i go to webpage irc.enterthegame.com and that should do it ? Or do I need to download something before I can get onto irc?
          By the way thank you for your help!!!

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

Don't do what I did before I learned how to properly use irc by typing the server name in the browser.

Download mIRC (or a scripted one, if you wish). Start mIRC and in the option, you should be able to find a server list to connect to. Manually add the name of the server I gave you (assuming it's not in the list yet). Connect to the server and join the channels I gave you.

By the way, if you're not familiar with how to download in IRC, ask someone in the channel!!! It's very annoying to others if you just blindly type things in the channel and they may kick you out. And yes, downloading from irc is a tad more troublesome than if you just used any file-sharing programs, but hey, I love it.

Comment

• stuarth1
              • Feb 2002

Try this www.kazaa.com

Hope it helps

Comment

Working...