X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N3M3S1S
    • Dec 2004

Using WinAVI 6.0 to burn to DVD

Hello,

Ok dvd-guides.com is down they have the winavi walkthrough..and i actually saved an html page on it. I did EVERYTHING like it said. I have AVI's i want to turn into DVD. I convert them over to DVD format it makes a DVD_0 with two sub folders AVDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS
    Now when i go to use the 'simple dvd burn' interface on winavi6.0 it only finds the VIDEO_TS folder..theres nothing in the AVDIO_TS folder. So I point it towards the VIDEO_TS folder and tell it to burn...and i end up with SOMETHING on the DVD *i can see its used up* but i cant see the dvd, i cant even see the files on it..it shows it as a normal cd drive..with 0 used and 0 free space. What am i missing in this conversion process with teh winavi program?

Any help or forum guide links would be much appreciated. Again dvd-guides.com seems to be down and they are the only ones with a walk through for it,..at least that i came across.

Thanks in advance,
    Nemesis
  • N3M3S1S
    • Dec 2004

Let me further explain what im doing because i have now read a couple threads on avi conversion..and it seems it may not be as easy as listing avis and converting.

Supposedly according to the dvd-guide.com walkthrough..all i have to do is pick my avis e.g. Avi-1 Avi-2 ... to Avi-5
    so i take my 5 avi's convert them as a batch into an output file...and then im supposedly supposed to be able to burn them..

it seemed to easy..and like i said..it didnt work..is there something im not doing right?...

Comment

Working...