X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

To jm1647

More terminology that you picked up from watching "Cops" or "Court TV"?
    Last edited by setarip; 2 Jun 2005, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Nah, in real life but I forgot how to spell it. My grandfather usta smoke 'em and also the El Producto Queens that came in the glass tube with the plug on the end. The tubes we usta use for saving dimes in.

This was before the blunts became popular for "big joints"

Phillies Blunts n :
      a brand of cigar, about 5" by ½", popularly used by stoners by splitting, replacing the contents with marijuana, and resealing. ‘Smokin' the blunt’ has become so popular that tee shirts, bumper stickers, lyrics, and even a band can be found with reference to it. The cigar company, although apparently concerned, made $53,000 in 1994 in tee shirt royalties (which they gave to charities).

It came with a band on it that once the thing was rolled open or split , ya used the band to hold it together or so I heard.

Comment

• Vip
        • Apr 2004

hang on a sec, why would I pay to watch these flicks if they are not on TV at all, there movies on cars and fish/fishing.

Comment

• Vip
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by admin

Vip: You'll have to post more information about the file you are having trouble playing (such as the type of the file, AVI, MPG, WMV?).
          all those!! lol except for MPG, those I seem to veiw.

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

To Vip

Once again, download and install the FFDShow filter...

You'll then be able to view virtually all types of videos using Windows Media Player, or any other player...

Be wary of highly opinionated and oft'times unsubstantiated statements made in response to your questions at these forums...

Comment

Working...