Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anaphylaxis
    • Jun 2005

Problem with burning the ripped dvd

Hi everyone, I am anaphylaxis and I am very new to dvd duplication and dvd burning. I am facing a very amateur problem and I would like some help about it. I am using shrink dvd to backup my dvd movies. Actually it is working perfectly. The problem is I wanted to copy that dvd movie folder( dvd backup folder) on a dvd and I did so. But the home entertainment system and also my computer did not recognise the disc.With my computer I had to open the video-ts folder and click on those strange files manually to operate the dvd. I somehow found a file that includes the movie but I couldnt find any menu for the subtitles or languages. How can I burn a dvd movie so that the home entertainment system and my computer would open it automatically and operate the dvd menu as it is done with the original one? I really dont know what I have done wrong and I need help. Thanks anyway
  • slapbass
    A very,very,very nice man
    • Mar 2005

Read the guides!-There are plenty available-Just Look!-Also check your Media,this is the biggest problem with burning issues.
    Remember! - A DVD Backup is for LIFE & NOT Just for CHRISTMAS

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

To anaphylaxis

Welcome to the Digital Video Forums of Digital Digest!

(What a "shocking" screenname ;>})

If you have NERO as your burning program:

1) Open NERO and select "DVD-Video" mode

2) Drag and drop ALL of the DVD-related files (.IFOs, .BUPs, .VOBs) into NERO's RED "VIDEO_TS" folder

3) Burn

If you have more questions, always feel free to ask them...

Some people can't see the forest for the trees. Most times, simple is better;>}

Comment

Working...