X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocky5689
    • Mar 2005

Movie Burning Issues

Hi
    I am trying to burn guess who movie and for some reason, I am getting director's commentary in the background . I checked all the settings and they seems to be correct??
  • ashes
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Aug 2005

Hi!

From either the movie's onscreen menu or your remote control, just select another audiostream.

Comment

• l8nights
      DD folding team
      • Jun 2005

what apps are you burning w/ question leads me to believe you deleted default audio like ashes said select alt. audio through menu or you can reburn and leave all audio selected as this will save the default
      The future doesn't just happen its created through our actions or inactions~ today!

Comment

• rocky5689
        • Mar 2005

Hi
        I am using all the default setting and when I backup, I checked the box to create audio and video ts folders.

Comment

• ashes
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Aug 2005

So have you tried from either the movie's onscreen menu or your remote control, to just select another audiostream?

Comment

• funkydude_chick
            • Aug 2005

cant seem to burn movie

hi there,
            i have a burner installed into my computer and i have had it for 6 months now and when i first started burning movies it worked and now it wont let me burn the movie, i get to the encoding procedd but constantly get a burn fail error message, what has happened and what should i do??

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

"what has happened and what should i do??"

kindly, you should have started a new thread since this has nothing to do with the topic at hand...

regardless, please post the log from nero if you use it.

c/program files/ahead/nero/nerohistory.log

the most recent is at the bottom.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• rocky5689
                • Mar 2005

Ok I tried to burn the movie again, I looked shrink audio and video folder but audio folder in empty. Does anyone has any ideas why ??

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

the audio ts folder is supposed to be empty.

got a nero log?
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                  (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• tigerman8u
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Aug 2003

as "columbo" stated the audio ts folder is supposed to be empty. it was originally put there for an audio dvd. have you changed your brand of dvd media ? Are you using the same burning procedures ?

Comment

• jmet
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2002

While the movie is playing, hit the "Audio" button on your DVD players remote. If it doesn't change. Then you took off (unchecked) the "English 5.1" audio. There needs to be a check mark in that box.

Comment

• BSpielbauer
                        • Jun 2005

Rocky5689:

>>>>>Ok I tried to burn the movie again, I looked shrink audio and video folder but audio folder in empty. Does anyone has any ideas why ??<<<<

We are trying to eliminate the most obvious possibilities first. If you look above, you will notice that there have been several responses that urged you to put the burned disc into a standalone player, and then while you are watching it, find the "AUDIO" button on your remote control. Hit that, and see what it says on the screen. Make note of it. Hit it several times. See if it "cycles" through to allow other audio tracks to play. Find out how many audio tracks there are, and whether you just needed to do that to solve the entire problem. If there is only one, then post this information here. Tell us how many there are. If there is more than one, read the descriptions, and let us know which ones do exist.

On some DVD remote controls, you might also have a button that says "Display," and this may allow you to see more information about each audio track on the disc. Check this, as well.

After we have confirmed that you somehow "deleted" the other audio tracks, then we can easily go about walking you through the ripping and burning process, and avoid that mistake.

First, though, why not see if this IS the situation?

Thanks,

-Bruce
                        <!-- / message -->

Comment

Working...