Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • haribo adddict
    • Aug 2005

burn digital camera videoclips to dvd to watch on tv

new to this stuff...............i have a konica minolta digital camera............i have used it to take short video clips.............when i save them onto my pc they save automatically as quick tie movies...........
    i want to burn these onto dvd so i can wtach them on my tv via my dvd player..........but when i try to load them into nero.....nero doesnt seem to recognise they are there..........guess it doesnt recognise the quicktime format they are saved as........?
    so i have tried to fine out how to change them to something which nero can cope with..........have also tried to find how to save them as something else in the first place....to no avail.........
    i will be eternally grateful to anyone who could help or even point me in the right direction?........i have windows XP
    thanks
    xxx
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

you can use tmpgenc to convert quick time files with the quicktime reader plug-in (freeware):

A plug-in for TMPGEnc which allows you to read read in Quicktime (MOV) files with TMPGEnc and convert them to MPEG-1/MPEG-2 format.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...