X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bailley
    • Jan 2006

downloading and burning movies

Hi,
    I am somewhat dumb when it comes to computers, I'm trying to learn. I have been working for days trying to figure out how to do this to no avail. Please Help! I downloaded a movie from limewire, (which took 2 days) not sure if that is usual or not. But now I would like to burn it onto a DVD. I can't seem to figure out what to do, I've tried to load it into Nero, and DVD shrinks. It just keeps telling me files not found. I don't know where to go from here. Can anyone help. Also, because I don't know much about computers, I'm not sure what many of the terms mean, so if you could take me through baby steps that would be great. Thanks
  • Raven386
    • Nov 2005

Read These - http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=26

Posts about movies downloaded from P2P sources such as Kazza must be posted in the P2P forum, as per the rules of this forum (rule #6). The alternative is to not reference where you downloaded the movie, since promoting the fact that you may have pirated a movie off Kazza won't help to get your questions answered (and could
    Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

Forumrule 6.

Thread closed.

Comment

• Raven386
        • Nov 2005

Q:I downloaded a movie from limewire, (which took 2 days) not sure if that is usual or not.(A: The speed at which a download takes place is limited by both the bandwidth of the downloader and by the bandwidth of the uploader. A document cannot by transferred faster than the uploader is capable of sending it, nor can it be transferred faster than the downloader is capable of receiving it. If you have a T1 Internet connection and you are trying to download a file from a person with a 56K modem, your transfer is going to take place rather slowly. Furthermore, some clients limit the speed at which they will upload files for the sake of saving bandwidth.
        just check the Faq on the website.
        Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

Working...