Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • falcon78
    • Feb 2006

dvddecrtpter

i am trying to decrypt the legend of zorro but i have an error on vts_01.vob i ignor it and proceed but after i cannot burn it i also use the PgcEDIT but is a bit complicated for me thanks
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

A thread to read.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Cambion7
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by falcon78
      i am trying to decrypt the legend of zorro but i have an error on vts_01.vob i ignor it and proceed but after i cannot burn it i also use the PgcEDIT but is a bit complicated for me thanks

Zero G beat me as I was typing... but:

Sounds like ArrcOS to me. There are some threads that are already discussing this. You should try the Search function of these forums to find them. And you should have the PSL2 Wizard plugin for PgcEdit. It's not as complicated when the wizard is used. There is a guide that covers every aspect if you do happen to find yourself lost.

Regards,
      Cambion7
      Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
      - Confidence

Comment

Working...