Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WeenBoy
    • Apr 2002

DVDx issue

Using DVDx 1.8 I get choppy audio when playing back. The video is perfect and so are the subtitles. I switched back to DVDx 1.7 and the audio is perfect, but the viedo isn't that clean, the subtitles aren't clean (and wrong color) and the movie is all pixilated around the subtitles. Has anybody had a sound issue with DVDx 1.8?

Over all, I am trying to add subtitles to VCD and through other ways, DVDx was my choice, seeing as how it gets the subtitles off the .ifo file. I have tried using FLASKMpeg (it came up with 2 errors) and every other version following the EXACT detail of guides, to no avail. So I am trying to stick with DVDx, as it is JUST a sound problem on playback. But what a problem.
  • floater
    • Apr 2002

audio sync

if it is a region1 disc it maybe the frame rates.

ntsc has 2 frame rate standards, 24ish and 29ish.

dvdx is somtimes crap at detecting which it is so try it at 29 fps with no detect 24Hz then try it at 24 with detect 24Hz and force 24Hz checked.

the sound only sounds like a scratched cd because of the 'sync audio with video' option but without it the audio just slowly falls out out sync.

Comment

Working...