X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coladesigns
    • Aug 2006

New, and Need Some Help.

Hello Everyone,

I run a digital photography editing website called Digital Portrait, found at www.digitalportrait.net. I'm in the process of optimizing my sites for good placement in the search engines so we'll get more natural traffic to the site, rather than paying a lot on advertising.

I recently aquired the Camtasia Studio software and have used it to produce a few Photoshop video tutorials that I would like to put up on my website. However, I'm new to anything video so I need some help.

Camtasia comes with the option of saving the video as avi, swf, wmv, or mov. I believe that flash is the most common video type that people are able to view but when i try to save as flash the software spits out about 150 MB worth of video and video files, including a flash object that is around 100,000 kb.

What i need to know is what format to save my video as for sure. Is flash the best? And also, how can I reduce the size a TON, to be somewhere between 2 and 5 MB tops so people can watch these videos from my website.

What other software do I need? Are there tutorials around here on how to best compress videos like mine? I would appreciate any and all the help i can get.

Thanks,
    Coladesigns
  • Coladesigns
    • Aug 2006

can anyone help me?

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

looks real particular and high tech, google might be your best support, too bad they don't have a forum

Comment

• Kabuchan
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Apr 2006

Here's a sight I used just last week when I bought my first digital camcorder. Hope it helps, there were a bunch of posts when I plugged in camtasia in the search engine VideoHelp.com
        That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

Working...