Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ladyprimeevil
    • Nov 2006

question similer to burn,edit, but footage is mine

i shoot with my camcorders, the jvc minidv says it only does stills, the hi8 doesnt hook to computer at all.... i do have a DVDrecorder /VCR combo unit that i put my camcorder footage onto, but i get stuck as to how to load it up into my laptop.... also, is there anyway i can make it so my footage cannot be used without my permission? im totally new, but very eager to learn.
    i get stuck , i get it to the windows media player, so i can view whats playing, but then im stuck... how can i save the clips/ parts of footage?,sorry, dont know terms.. thanks
  • Westly32
    • Jun 2006

Sounds like you solved the problem of getting your dvd recorder discs transfered to your pc's hard drive (in your other thread). Now you wish to edit that video, right? If your laptop has a dvd burner, then it should also have dvd software with it. You can always use that softwatre to edit your homemade video. Just open it, and create a new project, then import the files from the folder your video is located in. If you never got your video onto your pc's drive, that software should also import it too. If you are not satified with the software that came with your laptop, then you can try a trial version of http://www.download.com/TMPGEnc-DVD-...ml?tag=lst-0-1
    It can import your discs to the drive, and allow you to edit them, and create menus, then burn to disc.

Comment

Working...