Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • setem
    • Mar 2007

Nero 7

I am a complete newb at burning dvd's just so everyone knows. I want to burn a movie that I made, onto a dvd so I can give it to other people. I am using nero 7 and I am having problems.

I have checked around and I have heard the Nero 7 is terrible for DVD work. The program goes through the steps of encoding my video and then when burning begins it errors out. I have the log file if that will help.

I have read little about ISO and ImgBurn...can I use it to make a DVD?

Any help would be great, thanks!
  • saberproducions
    • Apr 2007

I also have the same problem. I've tried buring a DVD with Nero 7, but it just stops in the middle of the burn process. The encode process goes fine, it's just the burn. I've tried both DVD R+ and - and neither work. This has been going on for months. I also tried to burn with Roxio Creator 6. It burned the dvd, but on everything I played it on it said the disk was blank. My burner will burn cds (I burned one yesterday), its a 8x CDR-RW/DVDR-RW. Do I need to post an error file?

Comment

• r_j
      • Aug 2006

in stead of burning to dvd burn to image drive this will save the dvd as a image file then you can just burn with image burn, see what happen?

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

Post the log and we will take a look at it...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...