Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

Last edited by Chewy : Today at 01:44 AM.

let's read rule 19, this is a warning

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

loco, i went to imgburn.com. free? pm me if you can and elaborate. thanks.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

Imgburn is and always will be free...donations are welcome of course.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Originally Posted by locoeng
          Imgburn is and always will be free...donations are welcome of course.
          LOCO, thanks. just had problems downloading it. done. is it ok to ask how i could save something to an ISO file. need this 4 1 click.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• locoeng
            Who Farted?
            • Dec 2005

No need to save as ISO...use Imgburn in build mode. Heed chewy's warning too. it was for mentioning your ripping proggies which we don't need to know about.
            Last edited by locoeng; 11 Jun 2007, 05:23 AM.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
            Walt Kelly

Comment

• locoeng
              Who Farted?
              • Dec 2005

Creating a single layer ISO on your hard drive using ImgBurn
              This will cover making a Single Layer ISO on your Hard Drive. Firstly make sure your Vob, Ifo and Bup files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS Next, open ImgBurn in Build Mode (Click 'Mode' -> 'Build') and switch the Output Mode to Image File (Click 'Output' -> 'Image File'). Click the 'Browse...

Creating a double layer ISO on your hard drive using ImgBurn
              This will cover making a Dual Layer ISO on your Hard Drive. Firstly make sure your Vob, Ifo and Bup files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS then open ImgBurn in Build Mode and choose the folder option in the source box, and navigate to the folder you stored the files. When you have chosen the folde...

ImgBurn Build Mode, An Overview
              Open ImgBurn and choose Mode -> Build, or use the Ctrl+Alt+B option. This opens Build Mode and you will see this screen. From here, you can add/remove files or folders to your ISO. You can choose to type the folder location in the drop down box, or browse for files/folders via the icons on the...

Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

No need to save as ISO...use Imgburn in build mode. Heed chewy's warning too. it was for mentioning your ripping proggies which we don't need to know about.
                hi locoeng. i asked about an ISO file because i seen them mentioned on my pc. truth is i don't know what an ISO file is. I see them on my pc but i don't know how to access them to view them or delete them if i wanted to. can u direct me to some info about this? thnx.

Comment

• locoeng
                  Who Farted?
                  • Dec 2005

If that is what you already have on your HDD use Imgburn is write mode...

Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Creating a single layer ISO on your hard drive using ImgBurn
                    This will cover making a Single Layer ISO on your Hard Drive. Firstly make sure your Vob, Ifo and Bup files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS Next, open ImgBurn in Build Mode (Click 'Mode' -> 'Build') and switch the Output Mode to Image File (Click 'Output' -> 'Image File'). Click the 'Browse...

Creating a double layer ISO on your hard drive using ImgBurn
                    This will cover making a Dual Layer ISO on your Hard Drive. Firstly make sure your Vob, Ifo and Bup files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS then open ImgBurn in Build Mode and choose the folder option in the source box, and navigate to the folder you stored the files. When you have chosen the folde...

ImgBurn Build Mode, An Overview
                    http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=1779
                    loco thanks for these links. i got the creating single iso w/imgburn pretty down packed. i'll try build mode later. either way the file needs to fit on the blank media. how can i use imgburn to write files that have been created by shrnk, 1clk...? imgburn doesn't comprs..

Comment

• locoeng
                      Who Farted?
                      • Dec 2005

All of your questions have already been answered and can be found in the links provided...there are two ways to burn with Imgburn and the mode depends on the type of file you have created.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

All of your questions have already been answered and can be found in the links provided...there are two ways to burn with Imgburn and the mode depends on the type of file you have created.
                        thnx loco. just needed to take time n read all info. everything's right in front of me like you said. you guy's patience is greatly appreciated. i'm in the right forum. NEWBIE FOR SURE.

Comment

• locoeng
                          Who Farted?
                          • Dec 2005

Good luck and happy burning.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

Good luck and happy burning.
                            LOCO, Imgburn's working beautifully. Any suggestions on other good freeware like shrnk I could download. Purchasing not a problem either.

Comment

• locoeng
                              Who Farted?
                              • Dec 2005

I typically use Nero Recode for my transcoding...it typically comes with as part of a software suite from Nero for $$, but you can get the standalone program for free from here:

There is also DVD2One ($$$) which has just been added to this forum...

...glad you like Imgburn, it is a great application.

Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...