DVD Shrink not able to burn after saving to hard drive? (Nero installed.....)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedball
    • Sep 2007

DVD Shrink not able to burn after saving to hard drive? (Nero installed.....)

Hi folks,
    I'm new here and would be much gratified if someone could post any suggestions to this problem I'm having. I should point out that I've used DVD Shrink absolutely perfectly on my own computer, so when a friend asked me to set it up for him I thought it would be easy enough. I installed DVD Shrink on his computer and thought everything was working fine as it was saving the files of a DVD to the hard drive, as usual. However, at the end of this process a box came up simply saying something along the lines of "your files have been saved at c:\etc, please use dvd burning software to burn", even tho Nero was already installed on his computer. I installed the version of Nero I use on my computer (version 7) to try and rectify this problem (so in theory he's using exactly the same software as me? Do I possibly need to make Nero 7 "default" somehow??), but still it said exactly the same thing, i.e. I was still not able to burn the DVD using DVD Shrink... I had to open Nero 7, and since this automatically burns at the highest speed setting, it didn't work!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers!
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

we no longer support dvd shrink, please read the rules

Comment

Working...