X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mfeldman
    warwickmartin
    • Feb 2008

DVD shrink on Vista partition

I had been backing up my commercial DVDs with Dvd Shrink and Nero for mobility between PC and Mac computer playback and a Sony DVD player in my bedroom and a Pioneer Elite player in a family room. I was backing up on a Dell Inspiron. When I moved, I consolidated my space by making a Vista partition on a new iMac so I could run windows-only programs like Dvd Shrink and others not available in the Mac world. All seemed well at first and my FIRST DVD shrink attempt played on all my players. I used a new download of DVD shrink. All subsequent discs backed up would run on my Vista partition (Windows media Player) and on the imac's DVD software but NOT on EITHER of my DEDICATED DVD players. My previous burns were noted to be in the 1-4x burn rates and now are in the 6-8x rate using the same blanks. I do not know where to even start looking for a solution ? software ?media.ANY DIRECTION from others more savvy than I who have moved to a new computer and operating system and solved upgrade problems would be greatly appreciated.

martin
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Sorry, we cannot discuss DVD Shrink anymore on this forum. Read this announcement and refer to the rules for more information.

Thread closed.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...