Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xmejn
    • Nov 2002

PLease Help

i need big help in a dvd ripping process,, Mainly im looking for comamnd driven freeware for copying , frameserving, encoding and all the other enhancements for a Windows OS ,, i ve found a command line ripper mainly VOBDec 0.311 Plus which is MS DOS and i ve also used dvd2avi the command line version yet when it comes to converting from d2v to avi (using TMPGEnc) or to vcd or svcd or any other enhancements i ve found nothing coman line driven :'( . Would you know where and if i doculd access the command driven programs pls by any chance I mean if there are command line there must be command - line somewhere

i would really appreciate your help ,,
    Thanks
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

mpeg2avi is commandline based

still i wouldnt use it nowadays due to its lack of a 2 pass routine.

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

For DVD->DivX, I would suggest using Smartripper, DVD2AVI, BeSweet, Avisynth and virtualdub. All of which can be controlled via the command line.

Using Virtualdub via the command line is a bit difficult, I have describe how this can be done with divx5 in this thread

Talk about the AVI file container, and the Divx/Xvid codecs that are most commonly found in AVI files
      Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• xmejn
        • Nov 2002

Thanks a lot
        ill try giving the lot a go

Comment

• xmejn
          • Nov 2002

vcd Svcd format

guys

i also need to convert to vcd or svcd format ,.. would yo uknow of any commanfd line freeware pls which does this

thanks

Comment

Working...