Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NBAJ2K
    • Jan 2003

Getting movie to display correctly Question

I downloaded a movie and split it up into 2 parts with NanDub (thak you). The sound came out good and everything without there being any delay. It seems as if I have downloaded the widescreen version or something, as although it views perfectly on my computer screen, it is stretched the long way to fit my TV.

I have read some of the other posts that say to use TMPEG or something, but when I use it, I lose the sound. Only NanDub lets me mess with the file and not lose sound. I wanted to know if I could do something or change some setting to make it display as widescreen on my regular big screen TV. I realize there would be black across the top or bottom, but it is better than being stretched.

I tried to go into filters with NanDub, but the option isn't available to be selected for my specific movie.

I'm using Nero to Encode and burn.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,
    Josh
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Are you watching this on your television via a video-out hookup to your computer, or as a VCD playing on a standalone DVD player hooked up to your television? (I'm guessing video-out...)
    Last edited by setarip; 4 Jan 2003, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• NBAJ2K
      • Jan 2003

i'm trying to play it on a DVD player for my TV

Comment

Working...