• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneglen
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Oct 2002

Picture in the end of file

When making a SVCD/CVD I want to make a picture in the end of the movie that says "Change CD" but how do I do that? I tried to make a Picture file in Premier and then make it 20 seconds long, and then open both the movie and then "Append Avi Segment" but it want to have in the right Codec and with the same Keyframe Interval and I do not want to reencode the entire file twice so is there a way to put it in the end of the movie so it keep on being there. Like a menu but I don't want it to be in the begining of course.

If Nobody Bought Movies, Why Should They Continue To Make Them?

"Bull****" Neo To The Father Of The Matrix In Reloaded
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"it want to have in the right Codec and with the same Keyframe Interval and I do not want to reencode the entire file twice"

1) The keyframe interval DOES NOT have to be the same - but the codec, framerate, and resolution do have to be the same

2) (Before appending) In VirtualDub, simply re-encode your 20 second file so that the codec, framerate, and resolution match that of the primary .AVI. Save with a new filename. Close VirtualDub

THEN

3) Restart VirtualDub
    4) Load the primary .AVI
    5) Append your NEW 20 second add-on
    5) Set both "Video" and "Audio" to "Direct Stream Copy"
    6) Save with a new filename (Takes only a few minutes, at most)

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• thePest
      • Feb 2003

Actually a pretty simple way to do it is:

Get VCDeasy {click here} it's a FREEWARE

under :
      TOOLS
      then Mpeg Stills

You can take any BMP and add how many mins. you want it displayed. If you are an expert in Photoshop or PBrush. You can add backgrounds or what ever!

May the force be with you
      A Pest can be anything, Water, Animal, pollution, even a plant. A junk yard dog getting into your Garbage can be a Pest!

Comment

Working...