X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLD
    • Feb 2003

Interesting Question

Ok this is one for the masters

I used to own a program (back when I worked for a company that did this) that would allow me to insert a watermark on my videos when I encoded them.

I have searched and read but still cannot find a easy way to do this.

What I am looking to do is add a watermark to every frame of my videos so that it cannot be removed from the video (just like the copyright warnings you see on the illegal screeners peeps download) I do alot of family videos and videos for local bands on SVCD and DVD and alot of them wantto make sure that no one can copy the disk and call it here own.

Lately I have been converting my videos to BMP and then running a batch in Photoshop to add the watermark to every BMP then converting it back to the format I need for my videos.

If there is a easier way please let me know maybe I am just overlooking something or using the wrong software.

Like I said earlier alot of the software I used to use was not free and did alot more than most of the free stuff I see on the web now. So I hope I don't have to buy another program to accomplish what I am setting out to do.

Thanks for any help you can give me
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Donald Graft's logo filter (search the forum if you require more information) for Virtualdub(mod) will "allow me to insert a watermark on my videos"

Comment

• DLD
      • Feb 2003

Thanks it works but not exactly what I was looking for as it doesn't like the size of my logo but I think I can make it work somehow

Comment

Working...