X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Cube
    • Oct 2002

Audio out of sync.... again :(

Hi y'all

Well i'm at it again... I tried to convert an .avi(XviD) file to (S)VCD... But everytime I finally think i'm finished I 'see' that the audio is out of sync... I've tried almost everything, from TMPGEnc, DVD2SVCD(first re-encoding it to divx with VD). But the prob just keeps on getting the same; at the beginning the audio is ahead of the video and at the end the audio is wáááy behind video.
    Now this seems to me that the 'sampling rate'(if that's the correct term) of the audio doesn't match the sr of the video. But how can i fix this??? In the original .avi-file it was perfect in sync...
    Is there a prog that lets you alter the audio sample rate in mpeg(svcd-compatible)??? And is there a good prog to check what the sampling rate is?? VD won't open MPEG-2 files.

I now already have the video- and audiostream demultiplexed in .mpv and .mp2

Can anyone help me with one of.. or all these probs??

My Graditude Is Even Bigger Than My ****!?!
    (What I would like to say is: THANX!!)
    At every wedding my grandma's were poking me and saying 'You're next'. They stopped doing that when i started doing the same thing on funerals.
Working...