Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shrail
    • Mar 2003

intervideo winproducer 3 cd

i bought a gforce 4 vidio card and recived with it winproducer 3 cd. i have went though there help file with no avail. i can produce a video and save it to my hard drive and view my work in a media player. but for some unknown reason it will not burn to a cd. i have tryied vcd and svcd and makeing sure to put the right output profile with the proper format. all off my computers spec's are well above the minuims for the program. i have a lg 40x24x16 cd writer with roxio 5 creator writing software. i have been on this for a couple of weeks now and have read the help file so many time i think i murrer it in my sleep any suggestion you may have would sure be appreciated thank Shrail
  • T-Cube
    • Oct 2002

You might trie Nero to burn the (s)vcd...
    Are you sure you made an (s)vcd compliant MPEG-file???And which prog did you use to convert it??

T-Cube
    At every wedding my grandma's were poking me and saying 'You're next'. They stopped doing that when i started doing the same thing on funerals.

Comment

• alcskid
      Movie Lovers
      • Jan 2003

Re: intervideo winproducer 3 cd

Originally posted by shrail
      but for some unknown reason it will not burn to a cd.
      Well is there any error message from your burner software. Or it just finished to burn but can't be playback ?

Plese give us more detail info.
      ...My Foot Print...

Comment

• shrail
        • Mar 2003

re t cube

supposedly the winproducer is capiable of changeing to many formats mpeg 1 and 2 and othoer which seem to work with dvd recording which i have not tryed. i do not get any burning on thee disk what so ever. the program failes the prossesjust befor burning in the authoring proceess. but on the same hand i can author the same piece too the hard drive and play it on a media player which plays in mpeg 1 format. so i believe that the prossess 0of converting the avi file to meg seems to be happening. i have also tryed to burn an jep disk in vcd formate and that failed when i tryed to burn it but the same thing it will save to hard drive in vcd format and can be viewed on the pc media player. so i will search for the suggested burning software. i hope this clairifys some of the questions. i really dont know if i can break it down ferther. but i will try if asked. thanks for you input Shrail

Comment

• SKD_Tech
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Jan 2003

So I assume Dinproducer is failing.

Try nero to burn your file

If Winproducer is failing while encodding try TMPGEnc for encoding

Comment

• shrail
            • Mar 2003

thanks for the help

thanks to all that helped. i downloaded nero and it works like a champ. all i do is save the mpeg as a finished mpeg file after editing and the burn it with nero its simple and painless. not to mention i get awsome results. thanks again Shrail

Comment

Working...